Filing a Complaint

Any person, medical peer review committee, firm, corporation, member of the Board, or public officer may make a complaint to the Board which charges an osteopathic physician or osteopathic physician assistant with a violation of WV Code '30-14-1 et seq. or of the rules of the Board.

The official form to file a complaint to the WV Board of Osteopathic Medicine can be accessed here.

You may also see Disclipinary Board Orders.